Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Everyday Active #3 - Wii EA Active


It's been a while since I put in my EA Active Disk.  Not because I don't like it....I think it's a great resource for busy moms!

 EA Sports Active

I used it a lot last year and it's a great exercise resource to have on hand for days when getting out isn't a possibility. With a speech therapy appointment, school meeting, and small group coming over tonight it was a great option to be able to do a quick 30 min workout before we had to head out today. I don't even need to try to keep my preschooler occupied during this time, because she likes my preschooler dancing in circles around me. I picked an easy level, but the great thing about the EA Active is that you can pick different intensity & length workouts, or custom make your own.


Next time I'll up my game and go for a longer workout, but this one was perfect for today before I had to run out the door.

Anyone else every use this?  I especially love the boxing exercises.  :-)  There's a newer version out there that I don't have, but I hear it's a gooder.  I'd love to get your feedback if you ever use it.

EA Sports Active 2

2 comments:

  1. I have Wii Fit. How does this compare? I've thought about getting it, but didn't know if it was the same kind of thing.
    salonjuleen(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. EA Active is a great workout. It is higher intensity than Wii Fit and The 6 week program kept me focussed. It is not as much fun as Wii Fit and not as much variety but overall a much better fitness program. I am ready for the next version. Chris

    ReplyDelete