Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Everyday Active #2 - Bike Ride

Today was one of those days where it seemed like a lot of work to get out the door for some exercise.  I started the day with great anticipation for a post supper, sunny bike ride with my girls.  But supper ended up later due to a play date that went longer than expected, chores seemed to take forever, children were whining, mommy was nagging, the sun was fading, and temps were dropping.

But we did it - we got out the door for a great bike ride.


We went over hill and through dale...

And stopped by the park for a few moments...
Even the big girls love a chance to climb around some playground equipment.

So it wasn't the biggest, most intense workout I could get, but I'm happy that I persevered and made it happen anyway  It's usually always worth the effort to get out, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment