Monday, March 21, 2011

"Still Waiting for Spring" Free Printables

It's been quite a long winter for West Coast standards.  It's been about a month later than usual for my crocuses to start popping up out of the ground, and we don't have cherry trees in bloom in the middle of February like we did last year during the Winter Olympics.  There's a few promising spring-like days here and there, but March has mostly been grey, chilly, and rainy.  Which makes this trio of printables from the talented Aimee from Sprik Space a great pick me up for my desk area.


I got the free "bee happy" printable here and the middle one from here.  Thanks for adding a bit of sunshine, Aimee!

Linking up!
Making the World Cuter Monday




Keeping It Simple

4 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love this! We're still waiting here in Chicago too. We've had some warmer days, but with rain and clouds, so I don't count those. Spring needs to come soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... Those printables look great! :). I highlighted you on Sprik Space's Facebook page today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is darling!

    You had me at your tab "crafting for the clueless."

    I look forward to following you for more!

    ReplyDelete