Thursday, March 10, 2011

Daily Declutter Challenge #30 - Where Stale Cereal Goes to Die

Did you ever have one of those days that felt like you started a million things but didn't finish any of them?  That was how my day was.  The fact that I stayed up till 1:30 AM cleaning up after our girls night probably didn't help.

But I was determined to conquer one area and the kitchen has been my main focus lately so I went with the "bulk" cupboard.  Assorted cereals, bags of flour & sugar strewn in disarray.




 I seriously cannot believe I am posting these photos.  This is humbling AND motivational!

Anyway, I hauled everything out, put all I could into other containters (Large bags are really quite useless in a cupboard.)  Wiped out the debris, and put it all back (minus the stale cereal that no one was eating), and this time I maximized it all into ONE cupboard rather than two!

There are other bottom cupboards that are desperately needing my attention....hopefully tomorrow I am a little more awake to attempt them!

No comments:

Post a Comment